Job Title: Bilingual Customer Service RepresentativeX13
Duration: 12 months
The Bilingual Customer Representative will be responsible for managing all aspects of customer service including answering inquiries via phone and e-mail, taking orders, and follow up services. Customers may be internal or external with requests of varying degrees of complexity. Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills. Contact Centre experience strongly preferred. 99% are inbound calls. 40-50 calls a day and an expected great Customer focus. Working hours are from 8 to 8 weekdays. The candidate should be committed to creating strong customer experiences each and every call.
With the customer as the main focus, this role will take a proactive approach to every customer interaction, to ensure a high quality experience.
This role is primarily accountable for managing, resolving and communicating service requests that are progressively more complex. Covering a comprehensive suite of products, tools and services this role utilizes multiple systems, platforms and methods as outlined within the department training plan to meet service level standards.
Incumbents fully understand that the customer is at the center of everything we do, and demonstrate behaviors that exemplify this.
• Accurately and thoroughly handle increasingly complex client service requests at initial point of contact
• Effectively use multiple administrative systems to resolve inquiries, within the defined service standards
• Take a proactive role in identifying and reporting areas of continuing client concern (trends) and make recommendations to help develop and implement strategies to resolve the issues in order to improve the service experience
• Recommend client centered resolutions to issues and identify and initiate exceptions within guidelines
• Identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve operational processes and practices
• Responsible for contributing to a strong collaborative team and building customer working relationships while providing excellent customer service
• Keep current with company policies, procedures and processes
• Meet expectations relative to productivity, accuracy and service excellence
* Position with NO sales
• Customer service focus and skills
• Ability to build positive relationships between customer/company
• Commitment to achieving high levels of service excellence
• Ability to work independently or with minimal direction, within a team
• Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) in English and French
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Assuming responsibility and taking ownership until resolution
• Knowledge of our business policies, procedures and concepts
• Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and multi-task
• Attention to detail
• Post-secondary education with industry certification is preferred or equivalent work experience
• Ability to work collaboratively with teams and peers