Role: Bilingual Customer Service Representatives X 7
Duration: 12 Months
The Bi Lingual Customer Representative will be responsible for managing all aspects of customer service including answering inquiries via phone and e-mail, taking orders, and follow up services. Customers may be internal or external with requests of varying degrees of complexity. Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
As ideal candidate, your talent is your ability to communicate effectively with people.
You have a high energy level and a desire to become part of a globally dynamic organization offering long-term career opportunities.
- To Provide high quality service to advisors and clients via telephone to Handle high volumes of telephone inquiries and research and resolve inquiries within specified turnaround times
- To Handle sensitive issues in order to ensure customer satisfaction to Provide detailed oral and written communication to line areas regarding inquiry resolutions
- Bilingualism in French and English required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills o Previous experience in the customer service industry required
- Proficient computer and keyboarding skills
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience required
- Previous experience working in a bank is an asset Attributes:
- Confidence in your aptitude to learn and apply information quickly o
- Strong interpersonal skills o Ability to multi-task o
- Capability to work effectively in a quick-paced, ever-changing environment in a professional manner