Role: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Duration: 1 Year
Calling all Bilingual Customer Service Representatives! If you enjoy helping clients and thrive in a rewarding and fast paced environment – then we want to meet you!
The Kitchener Disability office is looking for a dynamic, customer service oriented individual to join our team as a Bilingual Customer Service Representative. In the Customer Service Representative (CSR) role you will deliver superior customer service by providing prompt and accurate responses to our callers.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for answering Group Disability Claim inquiries via phone and/or e-mail. Customers may be internal or external and their inquiries may vary – fast paced environment with a consistent call volume.
• Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients.
• Effective communication with plan members and plan sponsors in a calm and professional manner.
• Access appropriate information from various systems.
• Research and resolve inquiries within specified timelines.
• Handle sensitive issues in order to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain confidentiality of private personal information.
Please Note: You must be available to work shifts Monday to Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm on a rotational basis.
• Fluency in English and French – verbal and written
• Previous experience in a customer service environment
• Post-Secondary education
• Customer focus and solution oriented
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Strong interpersonal skills – team player
• Strong attention to detail
• Well organized and able to prioritize work
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Proficient computer and keyboarding skills