Role: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Duration: 12 Months
• Fluency in English and French – verbal and written
• Previous experience in a customer service environment
• Post-Secondary education
• Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients.
• Effective communication with plan members and plan sponsors in a calm and professional manner.
• Research and resolve inquiries within specified timelines.
• Handle sensitive issues in order to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain confidentiality of private personal information.
• Customer focus and solution oriented
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Strong interpersonal skills – team player
• Strong attention to detail
• Well organized and able to prioritize work
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Proficient computer and keyboarding skills
MUST HAVES: -Strong Interpersonal skills, both written and verbal -Excel in fast paced environments, which demand creativity, initiative and responsibility – Strong customer service and communication skills. – Various administration duties involved. Candidate should be detail oriented, well organized and able to prioritize work. Looking for candidates with call center experience, strong communication skills, used to a fast-paced environment. Industry experience is not required. It will be an 8-hour shift falling between the hours of 8am-8pm – schedule will vary week to week. -Possibility of extension or permanent opportunity.