Role: Bilingual Customer Service Representative (English & French)
Total no of positions: 5
Duration: 1 Year
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative is a member of our Retail, Individual Life Insurance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling client and advisor inquiries (over the phone and/or via emails), requests and problems in regards to our broad suite of Individual Life Insurance products.
As the ideal candidate, your talent is your ability to communicate effectively with people. You have a high energy level and a desire to become part of a globally dynamic organization offering long-term career opportunities.
• Previous customer service experience over the telephone, is preferred
• Demonstrated experience in dealing with difficult situations and problem solving
• Ability to learn a variety of computer systems is required
• Ability to identify callers needs quickly and provide resolution
• Positive attitude / Team player
• Willingness to take direction
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer Skills
• Must be available to work rotating shifts between the hours of 8:00am to 8:00pm, Monday to Friday.