Role: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Duration: 12 Months
You must be available to work shifts Monday to Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm on a rotational basis.
The Kitchener Disability office is looking for a dynamic, customer service oriented individual to join our team as a Bilingual Customer Service Representative. In the Customer Service Representative (CSR) role you will deliver superior customer service by providing prompt and accurate responses to our callers.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for answering Group Disability Claim inquiries via phone and/or e-mail. Customers may be internal or external and their inquiries may vary – fast paced environment with a consistent call volume.
• Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients.
• Effective communication with plan members and plan sponsors in a calm and professional manner.
• Access appropriate information from various Manulife systems.
• Research and resolve inquiries within specified timelines.
• Handle sensitive issues in order to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain confidentiality of private personal information.
• Fluency in English and French – verbal and written
• Previous experience in a customer service environment
• Post-Secondary education
• Customer focus and solution oriented
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Strong interpersonal skills – team player
• Strong attention to detail
• Well organized and able to prioritize work
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Proficient computer and keyboarding skills
MUST HAVES: -Strong Interpersonal skills, both written and verbal -Excel in fast paced environments, which demand creativity, initiative and responsibility – Strong customer service and communication skills. – Various administration duties involved. Candidate should be detail oriented, well organized and able to prioritize work. Looking for candidates with call center experience, strong communication skills, used to a fast paced environment. Industry experience is not required. It will be an 8-hour shift falling between the hours of 8am-8pm – schedule will vary week to week. -Possibility of extension or permanent opportunity. -The team consists of 17 members •Parking is not included, but locations close by.