Bilingual Compliance Analyst (FR/EN)
Typical Day in Role:
• Helps build the global enhancement of voice and e-communications controls and governance within GBM and establishes best practices for supervision (roll out of global training, new detection technology, coordination of global reviews of lexicons/scenarios/eligible employees for surveillance) while seeking input from multiple stakeholders. Foster an environment of collaboration and best practices with other SMEs within GBM.
• Work as part of the team providing French subject matter expertise on voice & eComms monitoring in GBM, liaising with internal and external stakeholders as required.
• Proactively identify the various risks associated with the way GBM’s business communicates globally and take appropriate steps to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in the areas in which we operate
• Identifies and creates global monitoring of supervisory activities for voice & eComms. Helps to develop metrics that highlight the effectiveness of supervisory activities taking place.
• Liaise with senior management and other internal parties (audit/testing) regarding the development and implementation of new global supervision strategies.
• Participate in special projects within GBM and the Bank (Industry Working Groups).
• Min 5-7 years of related industry experience in a supervisory or senior compliance role
• Working knowledge of Securities law, regulations and trading rules
• Completion of relevant CSI or US securities exams would be beneficial
• Must be fluent in French
• Prior experience with Program design
Soft Skills Required:
1) Strong Communication Skills
2) Collaborative (team environment)
3) Critical thinking skills
4) Ability to work independently and adapt to project needs
5) High attention to detail
Education: Post Secondary Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience