Position Title: BI Developer
Length of Contract: 6 months
Working Location: Toronto
Work collaboratively with technology partners, operational areas, and business analysts to deliver technology solutions to information securities. 5-10 years of experience in the field.
Candidate Value Proposition (CVP): This role allows the candidate to work in an established institution in an interesting and engaging Information Security group within the bank, which will allow the candidate to build the skills and confidence. Candidate will have a lot of autonomy and will be able to advocate the position and opportunity for further engagement.
Group Culture: This candidate would be part of a team of 40 and work collaboratively with 10 team members in a interactive/friendly environment. The work is mostly done independently and 25% in a collaborative fashion.
Role Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Develop enhancements on Spotfire
• Support existing dashboards
• Managing incidents
• Be able to provide recommendations for improvement
• Relaying information to appropriate parties
• 5-10 years of experience in Spotfire (analytics platform)
• Problem solving skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Good oral/written communication skills
• Previous financial institution experience
One round, in person, with hiring manager