Location: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 months
Extension: This role will be extended past fiscal year end (10/31/2021)
Roles: The successful candidate will have a strong experience in .NET development
• Project Summary : This resource will be responsible to design and develop web application's back end.
• Gather requirements, design and build new features, all the way from the UI to the API and up to the database.
• Collaborate with the product owner, project manager and other relevant teams
• Ensure best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Excellent understanding of developer life cycle and enterprise developer tools.
Must Have Requirements:
1. Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
3. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
4. Experience with React Hooks, Redux and Experience with user interface design.
5. Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Nice to have
1. Past FI or Banking Experience
2. Advanced knowledge of web security and performance best practices Working
3. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket