Our Clien'ts Management Services team seeks an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to fill a position within the Technology & Infrastructure department in the Information Technology Services organization.
The successful candidate will provide technical expertise in the areas of emerging cloud technologies within a highly dynamic and progressive environment.
This role will involve programmatic deployment of robust Infrastructure solutions in the cloud. A solid understanding of Enterprise storage, Compute and Networking technologies is key.
Key focus would be on building Azure based Cloud Infrastructure via ARM Templates. Programing/Scripting experience is required.
The incumbent will be accountable for, but not limited to the duties below.
• Solid programming skills to facilitate automation of Infrastructure build
• Working experience with Cloud technologies including expertise on the Azure Platform
• Advanced knowledge of provisioning resources in the Azure cloud with focus on automation
• Cloud certification: Preferably Azure Architect Technologies – AZ-300
• Demonstrated problem solving, critical thinking and logical structuring skills
• Self-starter, able to work solo and part of a cross functional team
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or College Diploma in IT with equivalent experience
• Effective interpersonal communication and customer service skills
• Time management and organizational skills
• Methodical and detailed approach towards project management