Day In Role:
– Understands that the success of a developer is to understand the core business processes of the business unit and business requirements as well as the architecture patterns and technology strategy.
– Conceive and write detailed software implementations/code while ensuring that their code/configurations adhere to the security, logging, error handling, and performance standards and non-functional requirements.
– Writes, configures, and integrates code to create the software that aligns with architecture patterns and technology strategy.
– Understands the implications of various components (including technology strategy & architecture) to the overall design of a program, system, or eco-system.
– Evaluates new technologies for fit with the program/system/eco-system and the associated upstream and downstream impacts on process, data, risk (e.g., security).
– Works toward the objective of defect free software.
– Ensures that systems functionally meet requirements, align with architecture and promote the development of common assets.
– Supports the resolution of production issues and problems.
– Makes recommendations to improve our processes & systems.
•Experience in dealing with non func?onal and scaling issues.
•Experience with developing in AWS core integra?on stacks, including but not limited AWS Lambda, AWS Step Func?ons, AWS DynamoDB, AWS API Gateway, AWS Serverless stack, AWS S3, AWS SNS and SQS.
•Experience with developing in Core Java/J2EE 6.0 above
•Experience in integra?ng with systems using REST, SOAP, MQ.
•Experience Spring Boot, Spring WebSocket
•Experience in data formats like XML, JSON.
•Experience in basic rela?onal database skills ( not a database administrator )
•Experiences in wri?ng simulators, unit tes?ng and tes?ng api using tools like Postman, SoapUI.
•Experience in BRMS and BPM is plus.
•Have a good understanding in front-end frameworks (Angular/NodeJS)
•Ability to work in a high paced environment
•Experience in Treasury Payment Services/Commercial Banking Domain is a plus
•Familiar with both waterfall and agile development methodologies
•Maintain good communica?on, interac?on/team player with project success as the goal.
– AWS Lambda, AWS Step Functions, AWS DynamoDB, AWS API Gateway, AWS Serverless stack, AWS S3, AWS SNS and SQS, Core Java/J2EE 6.0 above, REST, SOAP, MQ, Spring Boot, Spring WebSocket, XML, JSON, Angular/NodeJS, Relational DB
– Treasury Payment Services/Commercial Banking Domain