Automation Test Lead/SDLC/TDLC
Typical Day in Role:
• Support and execute on the enterprise and program level test automation strategy.
• Design, Develop and Operationalize the Test Automation framework for Mobile, Web and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) Testing.
• Setup Devops Process and tasks for QA, Operationalize the same as well as guide the QA Team in Dev Ops Adoption.
• Responsible for ensuring test automation coding standards are in place.
• Perform code reviews, static analysis to ensure highest quality of test automation code.
• Maintain and automate test data management strategy for test automation.
• Setup, Maintain and Administer the Testing Tools (Like HP UFT, HP ALM, SOAP UI, Atlassian Suite).
• Design and setup the Performance Engineering framework.
• Design, build and develop custom in house tools to support the testing team. Use coding skills to implement test automation, utilities and accelerators.
• Drive delivery excellence by providing governance and continuous improvement, thereby generating high quality outcomes.
• Develop, maintain and communicate (stakeholder presentation) delivery status, KPI and metric scorecards, quality checks and knowledge management solutions.
• Perform automation and tool assessment and present roadmap as needed.
• Guide testing teams with technical challenges with respect to coding or scripting.
• Participate in weekly test team meetings to provide status updates.
• Develop and maintain good professional working relationships, both internal and external to the QA team (i.e. Development, Infrastructure, Data Warehouse, Architecture etc.)
• Other duties as assigned.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills
• 6+ years of experience with SDLC and TDLC
• 6+ years experience in a functional and test automation QA role required
• Previous banking experience with experience in trading/ wealth management
• Strong Knowledge in Core Java, Selenium,
• Strong Knowledge and experience with SQL Queries
• Setup, Maintain and Administer the Testing Tools (Like HP UFT, HP ALM, SOAP UI, Atlassian Suite) HP ALM is preferred
Nice to Have Skills
• Prior working experience in a Dev-Ops environment (1+ years)
• Must have full comprehension of English, including excellent speaking and writing skills
• Computer Science degree or bachelor’s degree in business studies and/or IT or relevant work experience