Contract Duration: 09/01/2021 to 01/31/2022
Location Address: WFH – Toronto
• Business group: Quality Assurance. Provide ongoing testing for various channels and applications.
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary: The Test Automation is responsible for the ongoing set up, development and support of the technical testing software/hardware framework to enable testing and automation across current and future technical testing areas; functional UI, services, etc.
• In conjunction with the development team, decide where to build automated and manual tests, develop/create test data, construct and execute exploratory, system, regression, migration, back-end, and user acceptance tests and determine whether to create automation frameworks.
• Write clear and concise defect reports and work as an empathetic advocate for the user’s quality experience. Triage and prioritize defects for remediation, with the Product Owner and development team.
• Conduct exploratory testing to find bugs that other testing means would not find during every sprint and drive testing workshops.
• Willing to help manual testing team and work with them to identify automatable test cases and reduce regression test workload.
• Go above and beyond the traditional approaches to automate, and build custom automation scripts to test repetitive tasks, create test data or regression test high value test cases.
– Design test approach, Develop Test Strategies and Plans. Align test cases to requirements and user stories.
Qualification of Must have skills for QA Automation :
1. Minimum 3+ years of experience in architecting and building automated testing frameworks, make decisions on using data driven, keyword driven, hybrid or Behavior Driven Development (BDD) frameworks.
2. Good experience in tools like Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, Maven, Eclipse/IntelliJ Idea and Java language. Experience in reporting frameworks like Allure, Extent reports or similar TesNG based reports.
3, Familiarity with the concept of in-sprint automation and integrating test scripts with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Artifactory.
4. Experienced in AGILE lab environment is mandatory
5. SQL Query for data base testing
6. API testing and API Automation using Postman tools
7. Experienced in JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket/Git suite and managing test cases, test plans using Jira plugins like X-ray or Zephyr.
Nice to have:
1. Previous Pega experience is a plus.
2. PDF automation using open source tool.
3. Previous experience with Access Management Systems or User profiles and entitlements testing