Auditor x 2
Typical Day in Role:
• Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
• Compile detailed reports on audit findings.
• Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
• Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
• Inspect and audit the operations and financials of the organization and reports any evidence of fraud.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years of auditing experience (internal/external)
2) Advanced user proficiency with computer applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, Excel, PPT
3) Ability to write clear and concise reports and issues
4)3-5 years Regulatory Compliance experience
5) Data Analysis experience
1) Demonstrated knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
2) CA/CPA/CMA/CIA certification.
3)TeamMate software or any other audit software
Soft Skills Required:
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail and critical thinking.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, related financial discipline or equivalent education/experience.