Associate Manager, Enterprise Growth Marketing, Media
Typical Day in Role:
• Manage the execution of paid media plans in-platform including tracking budgets and optimizing performance across various digital channels (search, social and programmatic display)
• Support the development of paid media strategies to drive unit sales
• Consistently communicate trends, opportunities, and status of media performance with the team
• Proactively identify opportunities to optimize performance as well as recommend new test and learn opportunities to supercharge results
• Analyze and distill data into clear insights as well as design and develop comprehensive reports to articulate campaign impact
• Collaborate cross-functionally with other marketing teams to achieve sales, revenue, goals and objectives
• Understanding of social and digital channels, tactics, and digital creative best practices
• Champions a customer-focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Champions a high-performance environment and demonstrates a commitment to Company’s values: accountability, passion, integrity and respect. Delivers results in accordance with our behavioral competencies. Creates an inclusive team culture and an environment where team members hear, share, and appreciate diverse perspectives.
• Directs day-to-day activities in a manner consistent with the Bank’s risk culture and the relevant risk appetite statement and limits.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 1-2 years’ industry and / or relevant work experience (Paid Media Agency or In House)
2) 1-2 years of experience executing full-funnel strategies with an understanding of how full-funnel marketing contributes to business growth
3) 1-2 years of experience in Agile with the ability to work on multiple projects/tasks
4) 1-2 years of experience managing, collaborating and/or influencing cross-functional groups, team members and senior stakeholders, both based within Canada as well as outside of the market.
5) Foundational knowledge of performance marketing channels, technology and analytics such as
o Facebook Ads Manager
o Pinterest Ads Manager
o Amazon Ads
o Google Ads Manager
o Search Ads 360
o Adobe Analytics
• Passion for digital marketing with the desire to grow existing skill set
• Superior writing, research, presentation and project management skills.
• Experience and/or interest in the finance space is an asset
• Strong problem solver who supports the team to navigate challenges and/or asks for help from above when needed.
• Superior writing, communication, interpersonal and project management skills.
• Relentlessly curious and excited to learn at every possible opportunity
Soft Skills Required:
• Strong Communication experience
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to work independently
• Solution oriented
Education & Certificates:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Marketing, Business, or related field (no mandatory but preferred) or,
• Post-graduate certificate in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Business, or a related field (no mandatory but preferred)