Associate-Accounting Officer/ Settlement Officer
• Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Researches and resolves discrepancies and issue or escalates to manger, as required.
• Responsible for Monthly invoice and dispatch to client within the required timeline
• Ensure the records are maintained in a proper manner
• Responsible for daily metals settlement and customers’ metal transfer request are processed
• Ensure the financial system and inventory system are updated properly for the trades and transfer requests and related supporting docs are retained for future reference
• Ensure all shipping documentation and invoices generate are in order as required.
• Builds effectives relationship with internal / external stakeholders
• Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
• Interaction with partners across the businesses, including Middle office, Front office, Technology.
Must Have Skills:
• 2-3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge and understanding of business unit’s products and services, processes and controls – In-depth
• Knowledge of standard desktop applications (i.e. Excel, etc.) and department systems and applications – In-depth.
• Understanding of business unit’s risk and regulatory requirements – In-depth.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to be organized in a fast-paced environment with multiple simultaneous and conflicting requests with a focus on detail and accuracy
• Demonstrated customer service excellence
• Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
• Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills – In-depth
• Data driven decision making – In-depth