Duration: 6 months
Work Location: Toronto
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• IT Service Management – Design and implement solutions following established IT Service Management policies and standards. Ensure delivered solution enables the organization to manage incidents, problems, changes and service requests with respect to risk, cost, control, IT governance, compliance and business performance objectives.
• Provide technical and thought leadership in both system integration as well as application development and promote best practices in these areas.
• Work closely with clients, project managers, and systems management team to clearly define scope of work and provide accurate cost/schedule estimates.
• Review internal artifacts and deliverables received from vendor partners to ensure they meet solution requirements.
• Lead/contribute in architecture, design & code reviews of IT Service Management solutions.
• Prepare and maintain technical specifications and documents; architecture diagrams, system documentation, operating manuals, and call flow diagrams.
• Troubleshoot production and test issues; perform root cause analysis, recommend corrective action, and lead the resolution efforts.
1.) Strong technical knowledge of ServiceNow (Incident, Change, Problem, Request, CMDB)
2.) Certification: Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
2.) ITSM/ ITIL Foundations knowledge
4.) SDLC knowledge and experience
5.) Strong communication skills (verbal and oral)
6.) High level ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot issues.
NICE TO HAVE:
1.) Experience with system architecture and design
2.) Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Databases, Mid-Servers
3.) Waterfall, Agile or hybrid delivery model (at least 5 years).