Job Title: Application Support Analyst – 1
Location: Downtown Toronto
Duration: ASAP to Oct 31st 2018 (*intended 6 months duration total – extension pending funding, workload, performance)
Schedule Hours: NIGHT SHIFT 12am-8am (*possible change to 12hr night shift 3 days a week)
Our large financial client is seeking an entry-level Application Support Analyst to support Money Transfer Operation Center with "end-of-day" tasks across 15 applications, monitor user request queues, and resolve payment transaction inquiries.
• Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems, typically of a lower complexity
• Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors
• Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities
• Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Technical Support (1-2 years experience providing IT support)
2) MS Office Suite (1-2 years experience with Excel, Outlook)
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.