Application Support Analyst x 2
Typical Day in Role:
• Responsible for delivery, maintenance and support of the enterprise ServiceNow application in a fast-paced environment.
• Troubleshooting and root cause analysis to address bugs or finding workarounds or other methods to solve problems.
• Primary focus is the day to day operations, new project initiative involvement and stability of the existing deployed modules
• As part of your directive to ensure system availability, you may potentially be required to use a 24×7 rotational pager.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 3+ years of hands-on technical working experience as a ServiceNow Administrator in a medium or large enterprise organization.
2. 2+ years of hands-on working experience as a member of a medium or large sized help desk
3. 2+ years of hands-on experience with the following ServiceNow modules: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request, Hardware Asset Management; Configuration Management Database (CMDB); Field Service Management and Knowledge Management.
• Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
• Completion or in the process of completing the ServiceNow System Administrator certification is an asset.
• Knowledge and understanding of Java scripting is a definite asset.
• ITIL Foundation v.3 or v.4 certification.
• Strong communication skills (verbal/written/presentation) skills with technical peers or business stakeholders.
• Good time management skills in order to succeed with shifting priorities over multiple assignments on projects/programs.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field is an asset.