Job Title: App Support Analyst – Junior- Job Id: 33004-1
Duration: 6 months
This role is the first line of defense. The liaison between the vendor setting ticket resolutions. Responsible for software testing and the sign off before it gets promoted to production. Candidate will also be responsible for conducting multiple fund launches daily.
Candidate Value Proposition (CVP): This role allows the candidate to work in an established institution and with multiple groups within company, which will allow candidate to build skills and confidence. Candidate will have a lot of autonomy and will be able to advocate the position.
Group Culture: This candidate would be part of a team. The work is mostly done in an independent fashion however, with some interaction with other teams based on project.
Role Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Change management; software upgrades are tested prior to production implementation.
• Production support 1st line of support for application users. Vendor management log and create tickets issued to vendor.
• Fund launches and business support for new initiatives
• Exposure to Unitrax – minimum of 2 years
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Attention to detail
• Post-secondary degree/diploma
• Exposure to R-term
• Problem solving