Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 months
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : The main function of an Application Support Analyst will be to be responsible for implementing standards and best practices around the development of application services and common components. The Application Analyst will influence the technological solution in relationship to the architecture, design and development and leverage common components as part of delivering the design/solution. The Application Analyst will provide an enterprise-wide perspective and input into IT decisions.
* Proactively partners with business line representatives to drive improved technology solutions that support business strategy.
* Proactively design, cost, business case and strategize solutions to propose to the department and business line management
* Research and recommend enhancements to the strategic technology evolution of the organization based on new and emerging technologies
Qualifications of Must Have Skills:
1. Proficient experience with MS office Suite (Word, Outlook)
2. High efficiency, flexibility, and solid organizational skills to complete tasks within deadlines.
3. Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
4. Knowledge in Credit Card, derivatives, or Wall Street K2
5. Knowledge of various foreign exchange products
6. Ability to work in a team environment
7. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Nice to Have:
1. Prior KYC or AML skills
2. FI or Banking experience.
* Excellent communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills are essential.
* Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and client relationship skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple complex initiatives.
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or technical equivalent.