Job Title: Application Support Analyst
Duration: 7 months
Story Behind the Need
• Business group: Enterprise Portfolio Management is seeking Support Analyst (for EPM systems), Assisting with support work, support various portfolios at bank. Team is part of Governance for EPM, EPM is authoritative repository of all info IT applications at bank. They have recently upgraded applications, went paperless and have completed the project. This team required someone for support work due to a high volume on current team to make sure applications are up and running, if there are any gaps, they will be doing updating/ making sure tickets from Service now to EPM are fulfilled. There is Admin support work involved but as they learn, they will do support and analytical work. Project Management and time management skills are important in this position.
• Reason for request: Additional support needed within production support
Typical Day in Role
– Dealing with key partners within finance, GTS, information security, enterprise technology, international banking. All customers are internal to bank. This resource will be doing a lot of admin/support work initially and will work closely with customers as they progress along.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. Overall, open to number of years of experience
2. Communication skills are important- providing support- via phone/email/client facing
3. ServiceNow, Jira- 3 years’ experience
Nice to have: Open to any industry, EPM (enterprise portfolio management) knowledge would be helpful
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required