*** Dynatrace is the focus
Role of Analyst, Performance Analysis (BA/BSA/Dev)
DCX BA (Application Performance Management)
Job Title: Analyst, Performance Analysis
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada: Montreal, QC OR Mississauga, ON
Reporting to the Senior Manager Mobile App Evolution (MAE) Quality and Performance, the successful candidate will contribute to the monitoring, reporting, and improving of the online customer experience by interfacing with various technical and operational teams. Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Performance Monitoring for Mobile Hybrid & Native Apps through the lens of business objectives
• Responsible in particular for response time monitoring and improvements
• Analyze monitoring data and identify patterns and root cause using analytics
• Document defects and performance issues and lead short-term application fixes and enhancements
• Work closely with Development and Operations application managers, sharing current trends and findings towards longer-term initiatives and upgrades.
• Track and communicate results, share with internal partners when appropriate
• Strong experience and deep knowledge of monitoring and troubleshooting tools such as Dynatrace, Tealeaf, Omniture and Google Analytics
• Contribute to the integration for Mobile App Evolution (MAE) (Full stack Application monitoring and performance metrics in real time, Server-side monitoring (CPU, memory, and network health), Network monitoring between hosts and processes, Managing Settings, Dashboards & Navigation, Real-User Monitoring (RUM) for end to end user journeys, API monitoring, 3rd party systems interaction, Synthetic & Monitoring (HTTP & browser).
• Train and coach Dev and Operation teams in using Dynatrace tool to improve product delivery and customer experience.
• Participate in IT-DCX overall applications development and performance strategy
• Possibility of working outside of regular business hour
• Degree in information systems with proven experience in the internet and online space
• Strong experience and deep knowledge of monitoring and troubleshooting tools such as Dynatrace, Synthetic, Tealeaf, Omniture and Google Analytic
• Experience in .net or mobile development projects a strong asset
• Proven experience in identifying and driving resolution of application performance issues and improving performance and results, relentless in the pursue of solution
• Demonstrated capacity for problem solving, analysis, and making sound recommendations leading to the development and implementation of application enhancements.
• Strong analytical skills, interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to influence outcomes
• Ability to motivate and influence internal resources and escalate when appropriate
• Ability to work effectively in a fast changing environment
• Results-oriented, fully committed to team success
• Being bilingual is a strong asset