Job Title: Application Developer- Asp.net/SQL/Oracle- Job Id: 32627-1
Duration: 9 months
Application Software Developer is accountable for creating project solutions through the analysis, design, development, implementation and support of applications to ensure and/or maintain alignment with business strategies.
- DevOps Tools
- Capital Market Experience
The resource will be engaged, but not limited to the following:
• Writes code according to accepted standards to meet business requirements
• Aligns with Team Lead for deliverables and delivers consistently as promised and meets deadlines.
• Engages appropriate stakeholders early on when clarification/requirements needed.
• Responsible for planning, estimating, development, testing and implementation of initiatives of any size and any level of complexity to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the application. The resulting artifacts will be used to better understand, communicate, and provide specifications during the coding and Quality Assurance activities
• Participate in application improvement opportunities to improve the reliability and extensibility of the application and to improve the overall Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Liaises with third party vendors, when appropriate, to ensure that the integration of third-party products and existing applications and systems is practical and feasible given the underlining technologies
• Participates in software development Process Action Teams and contributes to the continuous improvement of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes for the overall effectiveness of the development
•Understanding of coding methods, Software Development Lifecycle, Secure Coding Practices, including agile & iterative build/delivery approach.
• Experience in Oracle/SQL
• Experience with DevOps tools.
• Exposure to / or use of Agile / iterative development tools and methodologies is a plus
• University degree in mathematics or computer science
• Capital Markets and Trading practices.
• Using schedulers and operational monitoring / control tools
• MS SQL/Oracle Experience
• Excellent trouble shooting, problem solving, analytical skills.
• Strong Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
• Implementation of continuous integration and deployment for the platform