Job Title: Technical Solutions Architect (.NET)/Sr. Developer
Job Type: Permanent
One of our clients are looking for an ambitious and self-driven software architect to join our team. As a software architect/Sr. Developer, you will be responsible for Making design choices, Prototyping the solutions and Overseeing the technical standards. In this role, you will drive the Non-Functional requirements for software application projects. You will guide the development teams on Deployment strategies, scalability and help them assess the impact on infrastructure. As software architect, you will participate in feasibility analysis for the projects and framework implementations that address cross cutting concerns for our Software Applications. You will research and introduce new tools and technologies to our existing technology stack and drive innovation for our Engineering teams.
- Transform a legacy application into an enterprise level application that is scalable and highly available
- Design and develop effective and efficient end to end solutions for complex business problems
- Responsible for non-functional quality measures including performance, availability, scalability, maintainability
- Take proactive role in project scoping, planning, design and development to drive successful solution delivery
- Research new technologies, software, and tools and provide recommendations and/or prototypes
- Work with the development teams on feasibility analysis for the projects
- Produce documents relating to application architecture, design steps, integration processes and testing procedures relating to each product developed.
- Define best practices in coding and design
- Review design and code to ensure its compliance with the best practices and coding standards
- Provide technical guidance and consultation to scrum teams
- Administer training throughout various phases of the development cycle
- Work in a cross-group collaborative environment
- Work with legacy code to improve the quality or to integrate the system with third party applications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Expert understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations
- Deep hands-on knowledge of .Net, Web Services, WPF, WCF, MVC, Patterns/OO Design, and Web Frameworks.
- Hands-on experience designing and building scalable web applications, particularly building high availability, scalable and redundant web applications (n-tier, microservices, 12 factors …)
- Strong technical skills in variety of .NET technologies including but not limited to: .Net Core, IIS, MVC, SOAP/RESTful web services
- Proven skills in designing API, Front end components, core frameworks
- Solid experience with Object-Oriented principles, Design Patterns, and Architectural Patterns
- Strong experience with relational databases (Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL), familiar or experience with NoSQL databases is a plus
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Familiar with Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP) and design modeling techniques
- Experience in application performance monitoring and tuning
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate design rationale and build consensus
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Business/Computer Science or related field.