This role is best suited for a consultant with an architecture background, rather than a developer. They must have mobile (iOS/Android) experience to succeed in the role. This consultant should have been part of a delivery group in Digital/IT organization and should have large enterprise client/vendor delivery experience.
Responsible for providing leadership and design initiatives for building technology solutions. Develops architecture and integration to support medium to large-scale initiatives. Defines project scope, plans and deliverables including cost and timelines.
Qualifications include: Demonstrated experience providing IT architecture and planning; ability to produce IT solutions, both independently and collaboratively; and Experience and/or training related to one or more Architecture & Service Delivery Frameworks (TOGAF, eTOM, ITIL, CoBiT, etc.)
• Ability to consult and build CI/CD DevOps Pipelines
• 5+ yrs experience writing code & develop software solutions. (Swift, Objective C, Kotlin, Jacascript (ES6+/Typescript), Java
• 3+ yrs scripting in infrastructure automation tool and supporting code deployment (Terraform & Ansible, Chef, Juju, AWS CloudFormation)
• 2+ yrs of public cloud (AWS, Azure, SoftLayer).
• 2 years of experience in writing unit and integration tests;
• Experience with Streaming video knowledge (DASH, HLS, MSS)
• Experience using and/or developing on a Unix/Linux platform