Location Address: Toronto – WFH until further notice
Contract Duration: 6 months – possibility for extension
Number of Positions: 1
Schedule Hours: 9 – 5
Reason: Additional resource
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Digital Technology
Project: Investor solution redesign project – The resource is required to define / implement API communication strategy between internal and external platforms by working with project teams, security teams and platform/application owners. In addition, work with the Adobe Managed Service migration team to ensure Adobe Experience Manger is migrated from on premise implementation to the SAAS offering and assess it's impact on the Investor Solution project.
Candidate Value Proposition: The candidate will have the opportunity to work on the project from end to end, as it is at the very beginning phase. The candidate will gain valuable experience and gain exposure within the bank. They will be working with internal talent and have the ability to grow their skills.
Typical Day in Role:
• Design and implement secure API integrations, performs unit testing, develop appropriate artefacts / documentation, and facilitates final delivery.
• Assesses the costs and benefits for different solutions and recommend/decide on appropriate designs.
Identify opportunities to automate and integrate systems to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Assist with application migration from on-prem to SAAS solutions
• Supports the management of specific project deliverables & outcomes.
• Support with content delivery network platform (Akamai) setup and management
• Has experience working in agile development methodologies
• Has ability to work for multiple projects simultaneously
• Has experience in Testing/System Integration/Reports and Web application development experience
• Possesses one of the industry recognized certification
• Has experience in high scale projects
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. 1 + years experience in the use of API, Events, Tokenization or Notifications at large enterprises to deliver business technology solutions
2. Knowledge of DevOP practices and tools
3. Excellent understanding of basic Internet/web technologies and protocols (e.g. DNS, HTTP/S, CDN, IP, etc.)
4. Familiarity with Application delivery platforms and CDN such as Akamai
• Experience with BFF (Back end for Front end)
• Hands on experience in DevOps, development or system administration
Experience working with Adobe Managed Services (AMS)
• Experience in automation and DevOps pipelines
• Experience with website security
Soft Skills Required:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Organizational skills
• Able to work independently and part of a group
Bachelor or higher degree of education preferred
Candidate Review & Selection
1 IV with Manager – Video – 1 hr
Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP