Contract Duration: 05/03/2021 – 08/15/2021 3.5 month, extendable contract
Location Address: WFH, Toronto
• Business group: Part of the Finance & Risk Technology team. Looking for an AML resource supporting a new GRC tool – OpenPages Application.
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary:
Summary: AML wants to onboard with a new change management tool- IBM product- OpenPages Application.
Candidate Value Proposition –
• An IBM tool. The tools are designed in a way that if you work on one IBM product, you can work on many. Having AML and GRC exposure will open up great opportunities within the bank
Typical Day in Role:
• Daily stand up meetings for the team, provide status update, and daily tasks
• Agile teams – coordinate within the team
• Share of plans, obstacles, challenges.
• Will have work designated within Jira. Coordinate with Scrum Masters or Product
owners to facilitate required meetings
• Strong communication skills is required. As you will be coordinating with multiple
Qualifications/Must have skills:
1. 1-2 years of development experience using IBM OpenPages
2. Past IBM OpenPages experience from the company SureStep
3. 6-8+ years of prior experience using Java
Nice to Have:
1. Any IBM product knowledge
2. AML experience
3. Past Banking or FI experience is a must
Degrees or certifications
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.