Location Address: Toronto, WFH
Contract Duration: 5/3/21 – 11/30/21 – Possibility of extension
Story Behind the Need
Business group: The team is a collection of dynamic individuals who work together with Technology and other stakeholder to help the Canadian Wealth Management achieve its strategic goals. Working in an Agile environment they develop solutions for Advisors, Clients and everyone in between to enhance the digital experience while interacting with Wealth. They have an ambitious plan to deliver on some large strategic initiatives over the next few years to set Canadian Wealth for success.
Project: AML Business Analyst is required to supplement and help the Product Owner. Will be analyzing, helping solution, triage and prioritize regulations and final help track delivery. The actual delivery will be within active labs, but the PO and AML BA will help the labs achieve the final results.
Candidate Value Proposition: This role is for someone who likes complex work, it is not something that is easy to solve for. The right candidate will really help bridge the gap and ensure efficiencies are in place for the business.
Typical Day in Role:
– Work done on existing AML work – check in with Labs to see where they are with solutioning, delivery, if there is any component that need smore analysis.
– Meeting with regulatory and compliance teams within the bank and wealth to understand new regulations.
– Reporting – weekly/monthly updates to make sure updates are accurate
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 7+ Years of professional Business Analyst Experience – including solutioning, documentation, process flows, etc.
2) 3-5 Years AML Experience – focusing around onboarding, front client facing, KYC
3) 3-5 Years – Jira/Confluence
4) Microsoft Office Suite Experience
5) Excellent Communication Skills – verbal and written
1) FI Experience
2) Wealth/Asset Management Experience
Soft Skills Required:
1) Facilitation/Leadership Skills – Bring the business together – specially around some of the solutioning.
Degrees: Bachelor's degree in business or finance.