Agile Project Owner
Typical Day in Role
• The Product Owner is responsible for building, maintaining, and socializing the vision of key Digital Marketing initiatives and will work closely with the scrum team and Product Manager to oversee the development life cycle. The Product Owner should be able to identify workable recommendations and clearly document solutions to complex issues.
• Collaborates with digital marketing and technology to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
• Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including data analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
• Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
• Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
• Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
• Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
• Defines and executes go-to-market plan.
• Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
Key Metrics of Success:
• Flawless execution of the marketing technology initiatives – adherence to business objectives, budget and timelines
• Effectiveness of the technology roadmap
• Proper upkeep of the Enterprise operations and relationships: business and technology
• Purposeful and timely communication to the project team, business, and partners
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 3-5 years’ experience as a Product Owner in a Scrum team is essential
• 2+ experience with large scale projects with multiple technical teams
• Proficiency writing user stories
• Previous experience in an Agile environment
• Strong proficiency in modern marketing technology (digital experience platform like Adobe Experience Cloud, CRM, Marketing automation).
• Expert knowledge and experience using Content Management Systems (CMS).
• JIRA + Confluence
• Experience working with a data heavy projects a plus
• Digital Marketing knowledge a plus
• Adobe platform knowledge a plus
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent writing and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree related field required
• Certification in Project Management is an asset