Adobe Experience Manager
Typical Day in Role:
Contributes to the overall success of the eCommerce Content Management Team in Canada by supporting the maintenance and build of our personal banking websites. Supports the team’s business strategies and objectives by ensuring all activities are conducted in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures, and web accessibility standards.
This position reports directly to the Senior Manager, eCommerce Canadian Banking Retail.
• Champion a customer-focused culture by understanding customer journeys across digital channels and providing an optimal experience for our customers
• Monitor and maintain site health (quality assurance, accessibility, and SEO) across all pages in their portfolio.
• Delivers all assignments on time with quality and in accordance with the team’s internal policies and procedures.
• Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
• Actively pursue effective and efficient operations of their respective areas in accordance with Values, Code of Conduct, and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to, and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Content Manager will be editing all content, web pages, images and links on third party website to move content to internally hosted website
• Create web pages, URLs, get pictures for eg. get components for webpage
• Ensuring all of the items for the webpage are compliant with accessibility
• New website will be created in French + English
• BAU / ad hoc work outside of project during downtime as needed
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 3+ years as an Adobe Experience Manager, preferably within FI/banking
2) 2+ years’ experience working with SEO & Accessibility
3) Demonstrated experience with ensuring website content has a consistent look and feel and is formatted to established standards
1) Experience using Project Management software (such as JIRA, Confluence or WorkFront) is preferred
2) Experience in web testing and personalization software, and web analytics platform is an asset
4) Bilingual in French
5) Practical experience with Agile development methodologies
Soft Skills Required:
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, changing focus and priority as needed
• Strong communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Attention to detail and organizational skills
No specific education requirement – need strong experience/ skillse