Sr. Project Manager
Typical Day in Role:
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities and from other business areas (Operations etc.).
• Create weekly project status reports
– Prepare material for bi-weekly/monthly steering meetings
– Manage project financials
– Manage and report on project risks and issues
– Conduct weekly team meetings
– Interaction with all areas of business and technology on a regular basis for successful delivery of the project
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
– 10 years of project management experience
– Experience managing complex, multi-year projects
– 10 years of experience with computer softwares, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
– Excellent verbal and written skills & interaction with senior management
– Solid understanding of risks in projects
– Solid financial management experience within projects (budget over $2 Million)
– Previous experience with AML and regulatory experience
– Previous banking/financial industry experience
• Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
• PMI or PMP certification preferred.