Location Address: WFH (Toronto)
Number of Positions: 1
Contract Duration: 6 months
Schedule Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm
Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The CRM GWRT Technology team is looking for a strong ETL Developer to join the ongoing Capital Markets Salesforce Integration.
• Project: The group migrated to a Tier1 CRM, with the implementation recently completed. They are now focusing on ensuring all users are added from multiple domains.
• Reason for request: Project
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidates will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team environment that will be impacting multiple organizational lines within the Bank. Using various techniques and methodologies, the successful candidate will be exposed to new technology in an enterprise environment
Typical Day in Role / Responsibilities:
• Building Talend data flows, working with Kafka
• Will be working closely with publish/subscriber models
• Reviewing requirements with BAs
• Participating in daily stand-ups
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
• Must be comfortable working in an org with complex sharing rules and working with vendors to support managed packages.
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies.
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes.
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. 3 + years’ working experience with Talend or any similar ETL Tool like Kafka or Streaming Architecture
2. 3 + years’ hands on experience with data visualization teals such as PowerBI or Tableau
3. Experience (minimum 2 years’) with data modeling and cleansing
4. Experience with agile teams
5. 2+ years Salesforce experience
6. Some exposure to Salesforce platform development (apex triggers/ web services/ batch jobs)
– excellent communication skills to work across different business lines and with different users
– looking for ‘go getter’ personalities who can solve problems and think outside the box
– Financial services experience is a plus around AML, Compliance and KYC
– Capital Markets experience is a plus
– Tier 1 CRM experience is a plus
– Real time architecture experience is an asset
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
•Salesforce Certifications – Salesforce Developer / Consultant / Architect
Candidate Review & Selection
• 2 Step Process: 1 Microsoft Teams Interview (technical) + 1 Cultural Teams (with Senior Manager)
• Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP