Capital Market Project Manager
Typical Day in Role
• The main function of a project manager is to participate / analyze regulatory & Industry announcements, assess the impact on internal processes and discuss these impacts with various internal teams to build implementation plans.
• Develop, track and manage project plans, timelines and scope.
• Efficiently communicate to stakeholders to manage expectations and project progress.
• Ensure that necessary risk assessments are continually reviewed and monitored and proactively addressed in a timely fashion.
• Successfully plan, execute, control and close projects against defined scope and budget using the banks procedures and policies.
Must Have Skills:
1) 5-8 years’ experience as a Capital Market Project Manager
2) Direct working experience on Benchmark Rate Reform/ LIBOR Replacement.
3) 2-3 years’ experience with Derivative Products and Trade Life Cycle and proven experience working with Front office trading and Risk Management.
4) Experience directly leading complex capital market program and knowledge of fallback transition and CORRA market conventions.
1. Experience maintaining delivery focus in high-pressure work environment with constantly changing priorities.
2. Independent contributor, can work on their own (not relying on team) – understand scope, make decisions, create project plan, manage rate log individually.
3. Strong communication skills (written & verbal).