Campaign Developer- SAS- Python
What's in it for you?
– We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
– We provide you with the tools and technology needed to succeed
– You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders
What will you do in this role?
– Design and integrate customer decisioning, segmentations and recommendation/decision logic to help elevate our customer’s experiences across channels and move to a personalized 1:1 customer journey
– Synthesize data across multiple platforms to identify trends and deliver key insights and business recommendations around a customer-first approach to driving engagement and results across our marketing channels and campaigns, to then bringing these recommendations to market through execution and measurement
– Act as an analytics generalist, provide subject matter expertise on customer contact, advanced analytics, data driven design and segmentation and the use of statistical analysis and machine learning to deliver customer communication
– Ability to validate and measure effectiveness of segmentation and target vs control strategies to continually make ongoing changes and improvements
– Supporting key information technology initiatives, such as enhancements in single view of customer, customer data warehouse, CRM and campaign management tools
– 4 years experience as a Campaign Developer, Campaign Builder or related experience needed within a banking or retail industry
– CRM experience working with multiple business partners and delivery timelines
– Analytical background with a quantitative focus, such as statistics, applied mathematics, economics, computer science
– Demonstrated experience of developing and implementing statistical models (predictive & descriptive), with 4 years of hands-on experience with SAS and Python
– 4 years of Experience with relational databases and solid SQL skills (SQL Server, DB2, MySQL)
– 4 years of experience with Bash/Unix Shell Scripts with Python/Docker used for automating tasks
Nice to have
– Familiar with Hadoop Big Data ecosystem (Hive, Spark, Pig, Sqoop) an asset.
– Past experience in the financial sector or campaign analytics an asset.
– Demonstrated experience developing and delivering marketing communications in a multi-channel marketing environment an asset
– Strong business acumen: understanding of business and financial models and ability to link communication tactics to strategic objectives from a financial perspective
– Self-motivated, strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, a high aptitude for problem solving and a natural interest in understanding customer behavior