SRE Engineer / The role will help build scalable systems using best practices around automation, that improve reliability, velocity and enable monitoring of the operational health of stacks throughout monitoring life cycle including metrics, event/alert collection, aggregation, visualization and notification management. APM Generalist APM (Application Performance Monitoring), Web Synthetics
5+ yrs experience:
- Responsible for the design, development and deployment of systems components, including enterprise infrastructure, information systems, ERP applications, and Internet technologies.
- Projects are typically focused on both software and hardware components.
- Evaluates existing systems to understand capabilities and recommend solutions.
- Work with non-technical business owners to understand needs and develop a technical solution.
- Participates in the layout design and installation of new systems or modification of existing systems.
- Develop and manage systems integration projects. Identifies and resolves existing system deficiencies.
- Must have strong communication skills to interact with business counterparts.
- 3-5 years of prior systems engineering experience in large enterprise environments is required.