• Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
• Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
• Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
• Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
• Create or maintain databases of known test defects
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
• Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing?
Must have skills:
• 5+ years of experience as a Quality Analyst or related field with experience writing test documentation such as Test Plans, scripts, test results reports & experience testing software
• 2 years + of working experience Simcorp Dimension application and Sound Knowledge
• Strong understanding in Data Format Setup, Data Extracts, use of formula and Auxiliary jobs.
• Knowledge/Work experience on Equities. FX, Fixed Income, Futures, Options, Money Markets, Treasury Bills, Credit Default SWAPS, Total Return SWAPS and Interest Rate SWAPS.
• Knowledge/Work experience with Wealth Management business (Discretionary Investment Management, Securities processing, Trade/Settlement, Security Models).
Nice to have:
• Working experience on SQL querying is good to have
• Comprehensive knowledge on Agile Software Development Life Cycle and JIRA.
• Strong communication skills as they will be dealing with multiple lines of business. They must be able to articulate the problem to the business & technology.
• Strong diagnostic, analysis, troubleshooting, problem-solving skills
• Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
Degrees or certifications:
• Associate’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required