Role: IT Project Manager
Duration: 6 months
Story Behind the Need:
Business Group: Resource Management is seeking an IT Project Manager with a background in Credit Cards and Regulatory Maintenance to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting.
Candidate Value Proposition:
IT Project Manager will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects and streamlines.
Typical Day in Role:
• Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
• Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
• Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements
• Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
• Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
• Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures
• Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses
• Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
• Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
– Bachelor's degree in finance or Accounting or a Business Degree with a finance focus is required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
– PMP or PMI certification
– 10+ years experience
– Credit Cards delivery experience (5+ years)
– PM Delivery experience (8-10 years)
– Regulatory experience (2+ years)
– Excellent Communication and Presentation skills (ability to speak with Senior Leaders)
– Delivery experience
– Agile (4+ years)
– Hybrid Strong PM experience
– Able to manage difficult conversations and be adaptable
Nice to Haves:
– Experience in financial or banking industry.