Job Title: Hyperion Developer
Location Address: WFH (Toronto)
Contract Duration: 6 Months + chance of extension
Our large financial client needs a strong Hyperion Developer.
Project: The group is working on the High-Level Forecast Phase 2 Application built on Hyperion, the business side is looking to enhancing this application and this has led to a new need for a Hyperion Developer for Phase 2 of this project.
Candidate Value Proposition: The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a complex application and how Hyperion is implemented into multiple applications and environments at the bank.
Typical day in the role:
• Writing business rules, scripts, webforms for ongoing project/Hyperion application.
• Enhancing existing codes (development artifacts) – but it will be mostly new* 50 % building net new codes
• Hyperion Developer needed for business rules, scripts, webforms for ongoing project/Hyperion application.
• Testing of code before releasing
Must Have Skills:
1. Ability to write business rules and web forms, Security and dimension building (3 – 5 years’ experience)
2. 3 – 5 years’ experience Hyperion planning Essbase,
3. 3 – 5 years’ experience working with BSO, ASO & Hybrid applications
4. Experience working with HFR Reports (Hyperion Financial Reports)
5. Be able to work with minimal direction
Nice to have Skills:
– SQL/ ETL Database background (Oracle or SQL Server)
– Financial Industry experience is a plus
– Unix / Shell Scripting
– FDMEE (Financial Data Management) experience is a plus not a must have
– Oracle Hyperion Certifications are plus
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or related Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering, or related technology field.