Role: Digital Content Specialist
Duration: 1 Year
With a clear understanding of the complexities and interdependencies of multiple audiences and channels, along with an appreciation for a complex matrix environment, this role supports the development and execution of digital consulting and publishing initiatives for Advisory Services.
The Digital Publishing Consultant is accountable for:
Web strategy, production and maintenance
- Manage business unit stakeholder content requests, prioritizing inbound work in accordance with advisor and end user needs while managing stakeholder expectations
- Work with content creators to assist in delivering new content that meets the needs of their target audience, including providing stakeholder support within the CMS environment
- Manage Advisory Services content on web properties for advisors including the Advisor Portal (Repsource).
- Participate in meetings to determine the business objective of a project and present digital solutions to clients
- Provide reporting on Advisory Services content and introduce ways to improve the delivery of information online
- Support the primary advisor offerings, including prioritization of enhancements to web environments based on qualitative and quantitative end user feedback
- Collaborate with key business partners within other areas of conduct project research, including a content audit and gap analysis, stakeholder interviews, and a review of project artifacts, such as editorial guidelines, taxonomies and segmentation models
- Ensure all business-related project tasks are executed on-time, including external communications, internal releases and training, etc.
- Works with internal resources to help 2,500+ advisors grow their businesses
- Manages the strategy and delivery of Advisory Services content on internal and external web properties delivered to a wide spectrum of constituents
Job Requirements (Knowledge/Skills/Competencies)
- Degree/diploma in digital marketing, computer science, or similar
- 5+ years’ experience in web strategy, web content publishing or online marketing
- Financial services experience considered a definite asset
- CSC/CPH an asset
- Solid understanding of and experience with existing and emerging web technologies and social media and the future landscape of the web
- Skilled in the use of new e-technologies for communications purposes: email, mobile, webinars, web writing, social media, webcasts, podcasts, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML and web technologies, including: content management systems, web site tracking software, interactive multi-media technologies, familiarity with browser differences and web design standards
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships
- Ability to work in a complex matrix environment with multiple business partners and distribution channels
- Understanding of independent financial advisors, how they consume information online and how to help them market themselves digitally
- Bilingualism (English/French) is a strong asset