Bilingual Change Manager (French/ English)
Typical Day in Role:
• Supports 1-2 work streams within larger projects or programs
• Supports one or more larger change initiatives.
• Establishes personal engagement agreement with business sponsor(s) and stakeholder(s); facilitates shared meaning and commitment to goals.
• Deploys change tools to drive adoption of new behaviors.
• Supports definition of change plan milestones and deliverables, and manages assignments to completion.
• Supports accomplishment of project outcomes and ensures achievement of benefits.
• Documents and produces organizational change work including change readiness, input to communication development, input to talent management processes, input to leadership and ownership, learning/training, and change implementation and reinforcement plan.
•Creates Communication documents
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Proficient Microsoft skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel (data-crossing).
2) 5-7 years of Change Management experience in a large organization
3) Bilingual (French/English)
4) 1-2 years of experience content creation/copywriting
2) Microsoft Project
4)Project Management experience
5)experience training others
6)Corporate communication education/ related certifications
Soft Skills Required:
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal and facilitation.)
•high-driven with a willingness to learn
•adaptable and able to work well in a fast-paced environment
•ability to work well within a team
•take initiative in their work and being proactive
Bachelor’s degree in business management, HR, MIS, operations or related field.