Windows Systems Administrator
Responsibilities: The Windows Systems Administrator will work with a team to support, troubleshoot and monitor the upgrade of Windows 7 to Windows 10 Operating systems.
- Strong desktop, windows, SCCM, Intune support
- 1-3 year’s experience with duties in this posting
- Basic understanding of network fundamentals preferred.
- Working knowledge of PowerShell.
- Create and Maintain documentation including systems configurations, policies and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and consensus-building skills.