1.) Full life cycle experience (end to end)
2.) High volume recruitment
3.) Relationship building skills
4.) 2-4 years of recruitment experience (agency is okay as long as they have the account management exp as well)
5.) exposure to at least 1 year of IT experience
6.) Knowledge understanding of IT
Nice to have:
1.) Telecommunications or engineering recruitment back ground
2.) Project management
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Team represents the overall talent adviser function of the Bank. The team plays a key role in supporting the business through sourcing, identifying and selecting top external talent. Partnering closely with business line leadership, the TA team takes a consultative approach to talent acquisition engagements and is accountable for full life cycle recruitment. They are also equipped and empowered to actively promote Client’s employment value proposition through the use of HR technology and social tools that enables the telling of the Client story to the external marketplace.
Reporting to the AVP, Talent Acquisition, the Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for managing all aspects of talent acquisition for our growing Technology business in Canada.
In this exciting and challenging role you will focus on proactively sourcing and acquiring talent for Client Technology. You will act as a trusted talent adviser and demonstrate your deep subject matter expertise. You will be at the forefront of developing talent pipeline strategies based on current and anticipated talent needs. You will work closely with our team of sourcing specialists to discover and engage top talent.
· Act as the Talent Acquisition Partner for the Technology portfolio, informing talent decisions with acute knowledge of the organization and business we support; have deep expertise of external markets with an objective to continuously upgrade talent.
· Manage all aspects of the recruitment process; develop and execute innovative talent strategies, leveraging industry best practices and market data to proactively target qualified active and passive candidates for mid to senior level positions to build a robust pipeline of diverse talent.
· Advise business leads on talent market gaps and provide insights on alternate strategies.
· Execute on determined strategies and provide insight/guidance to clients on benefits of approach.
· Cultivate strong relationships with business stakeholders and HR to understand current and future talent needs and provide consultation on optimal sourcing strategies.
· Maintain, analyze, and leverage accurate recruitment metrics and reporting to inform sourcing strategies, drive recruitment activities and consult with hiring managers.
· Focus on creating a legendary Hiring Manager and Candidate Experience throughout the recruiting cycle.
· Promote Client’s brand in the marketplace through developing and maintaining strong candidate and industry networks.
· Subject Matter Expertise: 5+ years of recruitment experience ideally in the Technology space. Demonstrated ability to build networks and source talent leveraging innovative methods and tools.
· Curiosity & open-mindedness: Possess a desire to seek out new experiences, embrace change, and be committed to building your knowledge
· Insight, Impact & Influence: the ability to gather and synthesize data, leveraging this information to drive and influence strategy and key stakeholders.
· Engagement & Adaptability: a knack for using emotion and logic to communicate a persuasive vision and connect with people. Ability to build strong client and candidate relationships at all levels.
· Ethics, Determination & Resilience: do the right thing, fight for difficult goals despite challenges and bounce back from adversity.
· Drive & Team Work: highly motivated and results-oriented; clear team orientation and the ability to work collaboratively to achieve common goals.