Senior PM – IT Infrastructure (ServiceNow)
Senior Intermediate Project Manager – 26297-1
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Managing resources, scope, costs, forecasting, and risk/issue management of the projects/moves
• Budgeting (resources, and scope costs, work with estimates, labour costs, etc.), forecasting and Project Reporting Platform such as Clarity
• Planning the resources required for the moves and coordinating the different activities which must be carried out prior to the move
• Providing project updates to the group
• Identify issues and problems and generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
• Develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
• Interacting with senior leadership – business PMs, primes, vendors, desktop support teams, engineering/infrastructure teams, procurement, finance, network services, and the PMO Head.
• 7-8 years experience as a Project Manager with application development and infrastructure projects (project of medium to large scope)
• Familiarity with IT Operations processes and applications
• Deep knowledge of and expertise with software application, hardware and infrastructure.
• Previous experience and exposure with project governance
• Familiarity with DevOps
• Experience with agile agile project methodologies
• Senior communication skills
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
• Previous experience working in FIs
• Experience with BMC/Service Now – strongly preferred
• Prior BMO experience
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to find solutions
• Big picture thinking
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Undergraduate degree or college diploma in IT, computer science or a related field
• PMP would be an added bonus
The groups is looking for a senior level technology-oriented project manager with excellent communication and presentation skills. They should possess experience with DevOps tools, as well as familiarity with IT Operations processes and tools like BMC and ServiceNow. The PM must build and maintain strong relationships with the Project Sponsor, Program Director and team throughout the duration of the project, and provide direction, clear status commentary, advice, counsel and support to teams involved..