Start/End Dates: 6/18/2018 – 6/17/2019
Work Location: TORONTO, ON
Contract Length: 12 Months
• Managing project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
• Budgeting, forecasting and Project Reporting Platform such as Clarity
• Identify issues and problems and generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
• Develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
• Interacting with senior leadership
Must Have Skills:
• 10+ years of strong PM experience
• Extensive experience working with senior stakeholders and executive level leadership
• University Degree
• Strong understanding of new Technology or PM approaches (Agile, scrum, iterative);
• Strong communication skills (articulate, relate to and present to senior executives)
• Advanced proficiency with all MS Office applications, MS Project and/or Visio.
• Advanced proficiency with budgeting, forecasting and Project Reporting Platform such as Clarity.
• Strong track record of managing large complex sized application software development projects within the financial services space
Nice to Have Skills:
• Strongly desired tool suite knowledge (Atlassian products e.g. JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Stash…..); – however, must have experience similar kinds of collaboration tools
• Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
• Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
• Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
• Highly organized with good time management skills.
• Customer service orientation and strong interpersonal skills.
• Analytical thinker with creative problem solving skills and attention to detail.
• Is able to impact and influence key project participants.
• Displays expert team leadership capability and handles conflict resolution professionally.