Our client is looking for Java developers to join a team to:
• Analyze low-medium complex new functionality, changes and fixes and work with Senior Java Developers/Team Leaders to determine that the technical solution not only meets immediate needs but considers the Businesses future needs.
• Develop program code that implements new functionality, changes or fixes and includes a balanced solution that anticipates future requirements and not just immediate needs.
• Debug and apply fixes to production code.
• Develop and execute appropriate unit, systems, and integration test plans.
• Occasional evening and weekend work maybe required for support purposes.
• Carry out work requirements as generally directed by Team Leader, working largely autonomously to meet needs of teams, projects and timelines. Expected to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members.
Here's what we need from you:
• University Degree or Diploma in Post-Secondary Computer Studies or Software Engineering.
• 5+ years of experience as a Java developer.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential.
• Experience working on a shared code base utilizing version control software.
• Knowledge of Maven, Ant, Spring/JEE would be beneficial.
• Experience querying relational database schemas.
• Prioritization and time management skills.
• Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.