Business Operations – Project Lead/Manager
One of our Top Clients in Toronto are looking for a Business Operations Project Lead / Manager to help with Client on-boarding. The successful candidate will be working with the end Client to gather requirements, from a business operations perspective and maintain detailed status, activities and issues reports on each project to present to various stakeholders.
- Work with prospective and new clients to obtain client requirements, identify product, regulatory and tax requirements
- Chair meetings across Business Operations related to the client onboarding
- Maintain regular communications with active team and business stakeholders to ensure necessary and appropriate steps are taken to resolve difficulties, which may impede progress or compromise achievement of project’s objectives
- Maintain a detailed status, activities and issues reports on each project to present to various stakeholders.
- Proactively identify, quantify, mitigate, and manage risks
- Work with the PM Team to define and update standards and processes and contribute to continuous improvements within the team
- Extensive Mutual Fund and Segregated Funds business knowledge
- Specific experience within Savings and Investments (Disability Benefits]
- Exceptional ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Innovative – seeks out innovative solutions and champions continuous improvement.
- Initiative – takes independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires.
- Client focused as required to obtain business requirements and assist in implementations.
- Prioritization – ability to organize workflow in order to accomplish multiple and changing priorities within specified timeframe.
- Results oriented – Strives to achieve high levels of individual and organizational performance.